Business Development Manager
Job Location: Home-Based
Job Group: B2B Travel Technology Sales
Travel Relations LLC is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for it's B2B travel technology platform, taCONNECT. Utilizing an integrated sales strategy, the Business Development Manager is responsible for all sales functions for taCONNECT in a specified account list that is global.
1. Generates and maintains sales activities to ensure that personal quota and corporate objectives are met:
• sets account objectives
• establishes and maintain targeted accounts
• formulates customer focused strategies and sales orientation schedules, coordinates and executes sales
• prepares and conducts effective sales presentations (online)
• generates effective written sales communications
• manages clients through integrated selling (Data Enhancements, Growth, Engagement, and Marketing Services)
• schedules, coordinates, and executes promotion efforts for new business and renewals
• develops positive working relationships with customers
2. Gathers, monitors and evaluates competitive information and impact on sales goals.
3. Prospects and develops new sales opportunities from new customers.
4. Maintains and completes all relevant account records utilizing Salesforce.com.
5. Operates within an expense budget, maintaining proper documentation of expenses.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Sales skills, communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, self-discipline, good judgment, driven.
• Prior experience in travel services and/or product sales and general knowledge of the travel industry is a plus.
• Computer skills include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook or Mac Mail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Salesforce.com or other contact management software. Knowledge of HTML Editors a plus.
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks successfully.
Related work Experience:
• Interactive, online sales experience and demonstrated success.
Formal Education or Equivalent:
• College degree required.
Contact: We offer a competitive base salary, aggressive commission plan and a rewarding and dynamic work experience. Please send your resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to email@example.com. We will only be contacting those individuals whose qualifications and experience appear to be a fit for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.